Complete addresses and phone numbers help deliveries arrive on time. Your order can be sent across town- or across the US or Canada- the very same day. If we receive the order before 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, it will be processed before the end of the business day. All orders placed after 2:00 PM will be processed the following day. Most shops do not deliver on Sunday, however if you place your order earlier in the week sometimes we can get orders delivered. Orders placed after 1pm Saturday will be processed for delivery by Monday. Please call If you have any doubt as to when you think your order will be delivered. 1-800-872-3567
Privacy & Security
This statement discloses the privacy practices for the America’s Florist Web site.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected Registration Information (Sender Name, Mailing Address, E-Mail - optional, Phone Number) and Ordering Information (Registration Information plus Credit Card and Ship To Information.
2. How the information is used Registration Information is used for possible notification of future sales, contests, promotions via postal service. REGISTRATION INFORMATION IS NOT SHARED with any third parties. Ship To Information is used to accommodate delivery and possibly contact recipient regarding follow up on this specific order.
3. With whom the information will be shared Registration Information IS NOT SHARED with any third parties. Ship To Information IS SHARED with our associate delivering shop for the purpose of delivery. Although we do not share this information with any third party other than the delivering shop, we cannot assume responsibility regarding use of Ship To Information by third parties.
4. This site's opt-out policy See Opt-Out (Below).
5. This site's policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information. See Change/Modify (Below).
6. This site's policy on deleting or deactivating your name from our database. See Opt-Out (Below). Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the America’s Florist site coordinator at email@example.com. America's Florist has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the delete/deactivate section below. Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. If an e-mail addrss is provided on the order form we may contact the sender in the future in regards to new products, holiday specials or to obtain feedback on how our site and services were so that we can improve our quality and service. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the delist/deactivate section below. Financial information that is collected is used pay for products ordered and to verify such info. We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our contests to send users information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the delete/deactivate section below.
This site contains links to other sites. America's Florist is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Opt Out Option If a customer does not wish to recieve promotional material in regards to holiday specials, questionnaires, or general Company Information they may request to do some either by: 1 You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 2. You can send mail to the following postal address: America's Florist 227 W Union Ave Bound Brook NJ 08805 3. You can call the following telephone number: 1-800-872-3567 Delete/Deactivate This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. 1.You can send email to email@example.com 2.You can send mail to the following postal address: America's Florist 227 W Union Ave Bound Brook NJ 08805 3.You can call the following telephone number: 1-800-872-3567 Change/Modify This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. 1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Send mail to the following postal address: America's Florist 227 W Union Ave Bound Brook NJ 08805 3. Call the following telephone number: 1-800-872-3837 to contact America's Florist if you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: America's Florist 227 W Union Ave Bound Brook NJ 08805 or email@example.com
Returns & Replacements
Replacement or credit may be considered when the product is considered unsatisfactory to the purchaser if the seller is notified within 48 hours of the delivery date. Return of product may or may not result in credit. Due to the perishable and delicate nature of cut flowers, living plants and fresh fruit, certain conditions in the home or workplace may cause spoilage. To prevent spoilage, care tags and care instructions are included with delivered items. (Examples: avoid direct heat or air conditioning near plants, avoid freezing temperatures, avoid flowers being exposed to fresh fruit, add water to floral designs daily, avoid direct sun exposure, etc.) America’s Florist Inc. cannot be responsible for spoilage of products once delivered or removed from our premises. Please notify America’s Florist Inc. promptly if any concerns should arise so that the matter can be investigated, including the recipient name, the delivery date, the sender’s name and contact phone numbers.
Customers may place orders through secure website, telephone or in person at America’s Florist Inc.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Please provide Credit or Debit card information, including expiration date and CVD/CID numbers as prompted for accurate processing. Failure to receive Bank Authorization, for any reason, may delay or prevent delivery. Americas Florist Inc. will notify Customer by phone and/or email in an effort to resolve/correct payment issues.Promotions: On occasion America’s Florist Inc. may offer special offers, discounts or promotions. Offers or Codes must be included in on-line order entry as prompted. Limit One Promotional offer per order. America’s Florist Inc. reserves the right to exclude offers or coupons by 3rd party venders or companies.America’s Florist Inc. is required by the state of New Jersey to collect 7% NJ Sales Tax on orders processed by America’s Florist Inc. of Bound Brook, New Jersey.
Upon checkout, customers have the option to print a receipt copy of order. A copy of same will be emailed to customer. During processing by America’s Florist Inc., customers may receive additional emails such as inquiries pertaining to order, “order in progress” or “confirmation of delivery” notices. Customers may also login to their account to view past orders.
Updating Account Information
Information changes and we want to make it easy for you to keep your information current and up to date. Give us a call at 1-800-872-3567 and, we will update your information right away. You can also send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a letter or postcard to America’s Florist 227 W. Union Ave. Bound Brook NJ 08805-1234.